Modern House Plan with Expansion Possibilities
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Transom windows and a flat roof are featured in this Modern house plan that offers expansion possibilities.
- The large foyer heads back to a large L-shaped living area that is all open concept.
- Two sets of sliding glass doors lead out to a covered deck with its grilling station and sink.
- Storage is taken care of with a big walk-in pantry and a huge island in the kitchen that offers extra counter space too.
- Head on up to the second floor where an open rail in the hallway lets you see into the foyer below.
- Each bedroom gets a walk-in closet and has the benefit of a second floor laundry room.
- Need more space? Finish off the lower level and gain a rec room plus an extra bedroom and bathroom.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,486 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 209 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,611 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,666 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 57' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side, Rear, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery