Modern House Plan with Front To Back Living and Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Walls of windows on both sides of the enormous living area of this Modern house plan give you killer views. Transom windows bring in even more light.
- The back wall of the open floor plan collapses in three sections connecting the large deck with the inside. An inset for your grill is a nice touch, as is the fireplace.
- In the far right corner of the home, a quiet office has provisions for optional built-ins.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the left side of the home with the large master suite in back. A spa tub and two sinks enhance the master bathroom, while the other bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom.
- The lower level gives you a 4th bedroom plus a large game room with a bar. Sliding doors open to the outdoor living area with fireplace. To the right there is a large storage area and space for mechanicals.
- The roof pitch is 1/4" per foot.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the lower level with house plans 69587AM (2,557 sq. ft., 2-car garage), 69701AM (2,557 sq. ft., 3-car garage), 69619AM (2,241 sq. ft.) and 69674AM (2,639 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,317 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,358 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,959 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 6"
- Depth: 61' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 957 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front