Modern House Plan with Great Visual Appeal
About This Plan
- Clean, straight lines and a blend of mixed materials on the exterior give this Modern house plan wonderful visual appeal.
- An air lock entry foyer keeps cold air away from the rest of the house.
- Work from home in the cozy front-facing home office or head back to the main living area to relax with your family.
- The open layout gives you terrific views of the kitchen, dining area and living room.
- A wall of folding doors brings in lots of light and takes you out to the covered rear porch.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with its own private deck, a big walk-in closet and a large bathroom with two sinks.
- Three other family bedrooms are up on the second floor where an open railing hallway lets look out onto the rooms below.
- Step out onto the second floor balcony for a breath of fresh air.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the main floor master with house plan 22487DR and remove the garage with house plan 22488DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,142 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,446 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 696 sq. ft.
- Entry: 148 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,326 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 653 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss