Modern House Plan with Living On Three Levels
About This Plan
- This modern home features an open concept main floor with large windows capturing the surrounding views. Designed for a sloping lot, it gives you living spaces on three different levels.
- The kitchen and dining area are integrated into the great room, and an office sits in the corner. The master suite is quietly tucked away on the side of the main floor for privacy and features a master bathroom with large walk-in closet and double vanity sinks.
- The two-stall garage has direct access to the main floor laundry room and mudroom. A side entry provides a private family entry to help contain messes.
- Downstairs in the walkout basement, a large family room, toy room, and wet bar create the perfect family hangout. A private guest suite is tucked away to give your guests the space they may need.
- Upstairs, you will find a vaulted sitting area, two matching guest bedrooms and a large bathroom with separate shower area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,678 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,220 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,782 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 8"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss