Modern House Plan With Master-Up With Outdoor Balcony
About This Plan
- Clean, straight lines and a blend of mixed materials on the exterior give this 3-bed modern house plan wonderful visual appeal.
- An air lock entry foyer keeps cold air away from the rest of the house.
- Work from home in the cozy front-facing home office or head back to the main living area to relax with your family.
- The open layout gives you terrific views of the kitchen, dining area and living room.
- A wall of folding doors brings in lots of light and takes you out to the covered rear porch.
- Three bedrooms are up on the second floor with the master bedroom having a beautiful open air balcony overlooking the back.
- Related Plans: Get a main floor bedroom with house plan 22462DR and remove the garage with house plan 22488DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,730 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,089 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,007 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 160 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,045 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss