Modern House Plan with Vaulted Games Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A series of slanted roof lines angle out on this Modern house plan creating great visual appeal.
- Upscale amenities includes built-in cabinets, a two-story section of the great room and a window seat in bedroom 3.
- The quiet den off the foyer has windows on two sides.
- In back, the L-shaped main living area ia ll open concept so you can enjoy the great room fireplace while cooking.
- There's a walk-in pantry and built-in bookshelves nearby for all your cookbooks.
- Sliding glass doors lead out to the patio in back.
- While the first floor has 9' ceilings, both the master bedroom and bedroom 4 have vaulted ceilings. Bedroom 4 would make a fabulous game room brightened by lots of windows.
- NOTE: the width does not include the overhangs. On the side of the house the overhang is 1'. In the front and back of the house it is 2'.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 69656AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,816 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,283 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,533 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 52' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick