Modern Living with Passive Solar Features
About This Plan
- This beautiful Contemporary design features two master suites that are separated for privacy.
- Transom windows throughout the home bring in extra light, making it feel light and airy.
- Operable clerestory windows can be opened to cool the home at night.
- Deep roof overhangs protect the home from heat in the hot summer and custom aluminum solar shades also serve to block the sun in the warmer months.
- The delightful open floor plan lets you see all the way from the kitchen through the dining area and down to the fireplace in the huge living room.
- A den in the back of the house has views of the courtyard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,331 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,331 sq. ft.
- Storage: 106 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 72' 6"
- Max ridge height: 14' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 643 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"