Modern Mediterranean with Sunken Great Room
About This Plan
- With its clean, straight lines, this Mediterranean house plan has a modern edge.
- Double doors in the foyer open up to sliding glass doors in back that take you to a private covered deck.
- The main living area is to the right where the sunken great room is huge.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the great room and the kitchen/dining area.
- Both rooms overlook the uncovered deck in back.
- Tucked away off by itself, the home office has windows on two sides.
- The master suite has its own wing on the right with a private garage right into the master bedroom.
- The enormous walk-in closet has a built-in island dresser and a door into the laundry room - so convenient!
- Upstairs, the raised family room is just a few steps away from the two bedrooms on this floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,230 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,962 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,268 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1710 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12