Modern Mountain Home Plan with Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- The simplicity of the square footprint of this modern mountain home plan keeps budget in mind, but when paired with a sloped roof, a sleek, modern design is the result.
- The double garage resides on the ground level.
- Oversized windows surround the second level, providing a light and airy interior with a vaulted ceiling. The kitchen and living room are open to one another, and extend outdoors onto a spacious balcony.
- Related Plans: Get bigger versions with house plans 68461VR (820 sq. ft.), 68605VR (831 sq. ft.), 68627VR (1,309 sq. ft.) and 68570VR (1,400 sq. ft.) Get a version with parking for 3 cars with house plans 68541VR (1,190 sq. ft.), 68632VR (1,200 sq. ft.) and 68648VR (1,265 sq. ft.). Move the garage doors to the side with 68633VR (1,359 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 650 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 650 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 23' 0"
- Depth: 34' 3"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick