Modern Mountain Home Plan with Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- The simplicity of the square footprint of this modern mountain home plan keeps budget in mind, but when paired with a sloped roof, a sleek, modern design is the result.
- The double garage resides on the ground level.
- Oversized windows surround the second level, providing a light and airy interior with a vaulted ceiling. The kitchen and living room are open to one another, and extend outdoors onto a spacious balcony.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate versions with house plan 68989VR (656 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 650 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 650 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 23' 0"
- Depth: 34' 3"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick