Modern Mountain House Plan with Courtyard and Terrace
About This Plan
- Feast your eyes on this contemporary ranch house plan with its abundance of outdoor living areas.
- The U shape creates a private interior courtyard that opens to the great room through sliding glass doors.
- Sliding glass doors on the other side of the great room lead out to a covered terrace so you can enjoy the fresh air even when its raining.
- With its big open floor plan, the main living areas of the house are all open to each other.
- Homeowners get a secluded master suite tucked away at the back of the right side of the home, with a quiet den close by.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are all the way across the house and each one has a private bathroom
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,818 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,818 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 117' 6"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1018 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss