Modern Mountain House Plan with Great Room Open to Upstairs Loft
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This modern mountain house plan has a stunning exterior combining wood siding with stone and a metal roof to giving the home jaw-dropping curb appeal. The exterior is accentuated by a drive-through garage with a large bonus room above.
- Inside the home, the kitchen is well equipped with a large island with a snack bar and a walk-in pantry. The great room and kitchen share a double-sided fireplace and the great room is open to the loft above.
- Located on the main floor for convenience is the master suite. The master suite includes an amazing reading nook that lets in a ton of natural light through large windows. The master bathroom includes his/her vanities, a soaking tub, and a walk-in shower. The master closet has access to the laundry room for the ultimate convenience.
- The second floor of the home includes a beautiful loft area that overlooks the great room and is warmed by its own fireplace. Also on the second floor, you'll find 3 bedrooms. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Hollywood bath while bedroom 4 shares a bathroom with the loft area.
- The optional bonus room above the garage is perfect for any hobby and adds 970 square feet to the plan.
- An optional finished basement adds 1,519 square feet and includes a family room, a rec room, a bar, an exercise room, and an additional bedroom.
Optional Lower Level (+$250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,371 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,010 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,361 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 970 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,519 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 932 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12