Modern Mountain House Plan with Study and Open-Concept Living Space
2 - 5
About This Plan
- Beautiful exterior lines, stone and wood accents, and a grand open-gable entry sets the stage for this Modern Mountain house plan.
- Inside, the ornate great room does not disappoint with its vaulted ceiling, fireplace, and oversized sliding door leading to the back covered deck.
- The adjoining kitchen presents a multi-purpose island (5' by 9'6"), ample workspace, a 6-burner range, and an expansive pantry (8'2" by 11'4") for buying in bulk.
- Take the hallway to the right of the foyer to find a quiet study across from the master suite. A vaulted ceiling enhances the master and the 5-fixture ensuite is paired with his and hers closets.
- A mud / laundry combo room resides just inside from the 3-car garage, and neighbors a guest room with a full bath.
- Increase the bedroom count from two to four when you finish the lower level (a total 2,014 sq ft) and enjoy the generous great room with a game nook, wet bar, and corner fireplace. A spiral staircase guides you from the lower covered patio to the deck above.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,970 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,970 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,266 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,014 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 910 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 118' 3"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1403 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12