Modern Narrow Lot House Plan
About This Plan
- A slanted shed roof tops both the front porch and the main house in this Contemporary, narrow lot house plan.
- Less than 22' wide, the home still packs a punch with a wide open floor plan.
- Amenities include a walk-in pantry, covered patio and one car garage.
- All three bedrooms are on the upper floor with a handy laundry room close by.
- The master suite gets a giant walk-in closet over 16' deep.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,980 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 785 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 21' 6"
- Depth: 58' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 268 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"