Modern Northwest Home Plan with Bonus and Exercise Rooms
About This Plan
- This Modern Northwest home plan delivers a spacious design at just under 5,000 total square feet, including 5 bedrooms, along with a bonus and exercise room upstairs.
- The central location and side-entry access to the 3-car garage makes this home perfect for a corner lot. A mudroom welcomes you in from the garage with built-in storage and a coat closet.
- Drenched in natural lighting, discover the rear-facing great room that connects with the roomy kitchen. Utilize the butler's pantry as a shortcut to the formal dining room, or slip through the sliding doors to enjoy an evening on the covered patio.
- A bedroom suite on the main level is perfect for guests and neighbors a quiet den, while the remaining bedrooms can be found upstairs, along with a bonus and exercise room (included in the total square footage).
- The master suite provides the homeowner with loads of space and includes a 5-fixture ensuite with a generous closet that connects to the laundry room.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If building in the state of Washington, your plan purchase cannot be done online. Please contact us directly.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,995 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,595 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 8"
- Depth: 82' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 674 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss