Modern Northwest Home Plan with Dramatic Foyer
About This Plan
- Windows surround the exterior of this Modern Northwest house plan to ensure a light and airy interior. Tall ceilings in the foyer offer a dramatic entrance filled with natural light.
- Entertaining is made easy with the open great room, dining area, and kitchen. The kitchen's island provides additional workspace and a nearby walk-in pantry maximizes storage space.
- Move through the sliding door, just off the great room, to find a covered balcony that wraps around and connects to the mudroom access point.
- Upstairs, discover 3 bedrooms, an office, and laundry room. The largest bedroom is reserved for the homeowner and includes a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- The 3-car garage can be found on the lower level, along with a bonus room with a kitchenette and full bath. The bonus room is factored into the total square footage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,031 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 880 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,490 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,661 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 637 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,260 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 40' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 976 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1/2 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 1/4 on 12