Modern Northwest House Plan with 5 Bedrooms and Two Living Spaces
About This Plan
- Stone accents add texture to the exterior of this Modern Northwest house plan, while a flat metal roof over the front porch protects your guests from the elements.
- Two gathering spaces on the main level flank the kitchen and dining areas, and provide plenty of room for family and friends when entertaining.
- An elongated kitchen island provides seating for six in order to keep the cook company or help with meal prep, and sliding doors part to grant access to the backyard, while simultaneously filling the interior with natural light.
- Discover the master bedroom upstairs, complete with an exercise nook, 5-fixture bathroom, and walk-in closet.
- Four family bedrooms can be found across the hall; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and two share the hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,498 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,033 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,465 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 433 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"