Modern Northwest House Plan with Rooftop Deck
About This Plan
- The fresh exterior of this modern, Northwest house plan displays a flat roof, oversized windows, and a blend of contemporary siding materials. The rooftop deck serves as the cherry on top.
- Double doors welcome you into a spacious foyer, where a bonus room (included in the total living area) sits to the left. Three sizable bedrooms and a laundry room finish the main level.
- Upstairs, the shared living spaces create a comfortable, open space for entertaining. Multiple sets of sliding doors lead to a protected, outdoor space for dining or relaxing, and a den provides a quieter space to unwind.
- The prep island in the kitchen includes seating for casual meals and serves as the conversation hub during daily living.
- The master bedroom is secluded on the second level for the utmost privacy, and boasts a 5-fixture bath with a generous walk-in closet.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Third Level Deck
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,405 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,499 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,906 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 61' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 425 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss