Modern Northwest House Plan with Tandem, 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- With over 2,600 square feet of living space, this Modern Northwest house plan provides an efficient and versatile design with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths.
- The open-concept living space hosts a fireplace in the great room, island kitchen with spacious pantry, and dining area with glass sliders that lead to a covered patio.
- A bedroom on the main level is perfect for guests and can double as a home office, while the tandem garage for 3 vehicles opens into a mudroom with a coat closet.
- Three bedrooms reside upstairs, along with a multi-purpose loft and laundry room.
- The master bedroom is crowned by a vaulted ceiling and boasts two closets and a 5-fixture spa bathroom with a garden tub and dual-sink vanity.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,614 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,321 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,293 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 160 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 160 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,331 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 620 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12