Modern One-Story 3-Bed House Plan Under 2,000 Square Feet with Home Office
About This Plan
- This one-story modern house plan gives you 3 beds, 2.5 baths and 1,881 square feet of living space. The home plan offers a sleek modern exterior with a unique roofline and a functional open floor plan.
- Inside, tall ceilings offer a luxurious feel from the great room through to the kitchen and dining room.
- A large master suite offers his and her closets, double vanity, and a free standing tub. The other two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom and each have walk-in closets.
- Pocket doors hide the home office with expanded sitting area for meetings.
- Related Plan: Get this home with a detached 2-car garage with house plan 70823MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,881 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,881 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 177 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 10"
- Depth: 54' 8"
- Max ridge height: 15' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick