Modern One-story House Plan with Open Floor Plan Under a Cathedral Ceiling
About This Plan
- This beautifully configured one-story modern house plan offers amenities that are usually found in much larger home designs. On the outside, siding, wood accents and a covered porch combine to give this home great curb appeal.
- Step through a pair of French doors and you'll be amazed at the open floor plan under a cathedral ceiling. The space includes a great room warmed by a fireplace that flows into a dining room and large kitchen. The kitchen boasts plenty of counter space in addition to the spacious island. A barn door opens to reveal a large walk-in pantry with shelves.
- Just beyond the dining area, a covered patio extends entertaining options outdoors.
- The master suite enjoys a luxurious bath, complete with compartmented toilet, walk-in shower, dual vanities, and a large walk-in closet.
- Across the home, the large 3-car garage accesses the home through a convenient mud room complete with a bench, lockers, and a catch-all.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,902 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,902 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 293 sq. ft.
- Entry: 68 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 185 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Walkout, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 992 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12