Modern Praire-Style House Plan with Upstairs Fitness Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This modern Prairie-style house plan has an elegant exterior and a thoughtful floor plan. There is a formal dining room to one side of the foyer and a large and flexible den behind a pair of french doors on the other. This room can easily be converted to a fifth bedroom.
- The great room encompasses a significant portion of the right half of the home and includes plenty of natural light via the large rear facing windows. There is also a sizable fireplace that provides a clear focal point.
- The kitchen features a walk-in pantry, large central island, and tons of counter space. The refridgerator has been placed apart from the other appliances, allowing for ease of mobility when multiple people are working in the kitchen.
- Down the hall from the kitchen, you will find the fourth bedroom, which includes its own full bath around the corner. This bedroom is also very private, as it is the only room on this side of the home aside from the garage.
- Upstairs, the master suite has a tray ceiling and two walk-in closets. In the master bath, you get two sinks, a separate corner tub, a large shower, and a private toilet.
- Two additional upstairs bedrooms share a large bathroom between them, and one of them also includes a walk-in closet. The fitness center occupies a good portion of the right side of the home, and gets tons of natural light thanks to a pair of view windows at the back of the room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,464 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,804 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,660 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss