Modern Prairie House Plan with Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- This two-story modern Prairie-style house plan gives you two master suites, one on each floor. The exterior of the home combines natural materials with sleek modern lines, giving you a house plan with timeless good looks.
- Entering the home you’ll find a flexible den to the left and a formal dining room to the right. In addition to the pantry around the corner from the kitchen, the dining room includes a small pass-through pantry to the kitchen, making entertaining and hosting a breeze.
- The kitchen includes a large island with plenty of prep space and an L-shaped layout for ease of accessibility. Beyond the kitchen, the nook gives you a less formal place to eat than in the dining room.
- The great room features an abundance of natural light, a large fireplace, and access to the back patio via the breakfast nook.
- There is a full second master suite on the main floor at the right rear of the home, and, not counting the den, is the only bedroom on this floor.
- Upstairs, you are greeted by a large, open, and light filled bonus room which is factored into the total living area.
- To the left is the fourth bedroom, and to the right you’ll come to a full bath, the second and third bedrooms, and the large utility room which includes shared access via both the hallway and the master bath.
- The main master suite is spectacular, with a large view window at the rear, a fully featured master bath with full size shower and separate alcove tub, private toilet, his and hers sinks, and magnificent walk-in closet with two equally sized sides, making organization a snap.
- Also not to be missed on the upper floor is the third bedroom with its large L-shaped walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,364 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,618 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,746 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 40' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front