Modern Prairie-Style House Plan with Loft Overlook
About This Plan
- This modern Prairie-style home plan has an eye-catching exterior with beautiful windows and a stone trim. Garages on the right give you both front and side-load entry for three cars.
- Step inside from the covered entry into the open concept floor plan, with views extending across the great room to the back of the home.
- Enjoy both covered and open outdoor spaces accessible from the dining room.
- French doors off the great room take you to the master suite where a step ceiling highlights the spacious room.
- Tucked in by the garage is a second bedroom with a walk-in closet.
- The unique spiral staircase in the great room leads to a lofted space overlooking the main living area.
- Related Plan: Get a finished walkout basement with house plan 890130AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,727 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,545 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 182 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 249 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 65' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1723 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss