Modern Ranch with Offset Third Garage
About This Plan
- Enjoy one-level living in this modern 3 (or 4) bedroom ranch home plan. It has a 7'4"-deep front porch, a 2-car garage with a single door and an offset third garage with a person door on the side.
- Sidelights frame the front door which opens to reveal the great room straight ahead. You can catch a glimpse of the fireplace on the back wall from just inside the door as there are no walls breaking up your view. To your left, there's the dining room with a tray ceiling.
- The kitchen is easily accessible from the garage making grocery unloading a breeze. The sinks are set in an angled peninsula and you have views to the nook and great room from behind the counters. The nook has direct access tot he screened porch with vaulted ceiling through sliding doors.
- The master bedroom is located in the back-left corner and has at tray ceiling and enjoys access to the back patio. Nearby, a flex room gives you the choice of using it as a fourth bedroom or as a den or home office.
- Across the home, two bedrooms share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,373 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,373 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 347 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 737 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss