Modern Rustic 2-Bed Affordable Home Plan
About This Plan
- Designed on a compact footprint and at just 1,156 sq. ft., this 2-bed home plan is an affordable home to build. A mix of materials including timbers give this home a modern rustic vibe.
- The foyer can be sealed off from the main living space by a pocket door, helping keep clutter and cold from seeping into the entertaining portion of the home.
- The back of the home is an open concept layout giving you a living room, kitchen and dining space. Sliding doors centered on the back wall, and visible from the entry, take you to the deck in back.
- Your bedrooms are located in front and have common use of the bathroom with laundry.
- Note: Please allow 12 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,156 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,156 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Monolithic Slab, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 34' 4"
- Max ridge height: 17' 4"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss