Modern Split Bedroom House Plan with Garage Workshop
About This Plan
- A large walk-in closet in the foyer of this 2-bed modern house plan gives you great storage and helps manage clutter.
- The kitchen gives you a large walk-in pantry (more storage) and an island with cooktop and two sinks on the work side and seating for up to five on the other side. The kitchen looks out on the dining and living room and to the back through large windows.
- Sliding doors in the dining room take you to the patio in back.
- The master bedroom has a five-fixture bath and a roomy walk-in closet while Bed 2 - located across the home for your privacy - has a linear closet.
- Stairs take you to the unfinished basement.
- A workshop is located in back of the 2-car garage and has access to the outside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,594 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,594 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 196 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 158 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 642 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss