Modern Split Level House Plan with Street Level Garage
About This Plan
- Designed for an uphill sloping lot, this split level house plan presents a modern exterior. Enter from the street-level garage and take a half flight of stairs to the main living area.
- From the front door, the foyer is laid out as an alcove to provide privacy to the great room that fills most of the main floor.
- Through the cased opening on the right, the floor plan opens to soaring vaulted ceilings in the great room. A cozy gas stove is tucked in the corner and can be enjoyed throughout the informal living area.
- A flex room that could serve as a home office or guest bedroom rounds out the main level.
- Upstairs, discover the vaulted owners' suite with a compartmentalized ensuite and walk-in closet, next door to the second floor laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,509 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,030 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 479 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 4"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 583 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss