Modern Storybook Craftsman House Plan with 2-Story Great Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This beautifully designed Craftsman house plan (exclusive to Architectural Designs!) comes with a wealth of amenities and an optional finished lower level with a fifth bedroom.
- Storage is not a problem, with walk-in closets all over the house and a large workshop area in back of the two car garage bay.
- Built-ins add good looks as well as even more storage.
- The large hearth room is brightened by eight windows.
- An open layout connects the dining room to the kitchen, dinette and gorgeous two-story great room.
- Most of the bedrooms are up on the second floor where the luxurious master suite features a corner fireplace, tray ceiling and a huge walk-in closet that opens directly into the second floor laundry room.
- Open railing in the hall lets you look down into the great room below.
- Add extra entertaining space by finishing the lower level to gain a huge family room, games area with wet bar and an extra bedroom and bathroom.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,634 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,780 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,854 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,582 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 890 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss