Modern-style House Plan with a Compact Footprint and 3 Upstairs Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This modern-style house plan has great curb appeal with its covered porch and cedar siding accents.
- At just 1,500 square feet, this plan is efficient and compact, giving it a lower cost to build.
- Inside, the family room, dining room, and kitchen flow seamlessly in an open layout. The family room is warmed by a fireplace and the large front windows allow in plenty of natural light. The kitchen includes a working island with a snack bar and a nice reach-in pantry.
- A powder bath is conveniently located off the rear of the kitchen.
- Upstairs you'll find 3 bedrooms, including the master with dual vanities and a walk-in shower in the bathroom.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack and Jill bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 675 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 825 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 244 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 366 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss