Modern Two-level Home Plan with Second-level Kitchenette
About This Plan
- This modern two-level home plan, wrapped in stucco with a ribbed metal roof, delivers six bedrooms spread out between the floors, along with a kitchenette on the second level.
- The great room is located in the center of the main floor and opens to the kitchen. A covered lanai can be accessed from the great room and provides a great place for a BBQ.
- The laundry closet is conveniently tucked beneath the stairwell near the garage entrance.
- The owner's suite is located behind the 2-car garage and includes a full bathroom with a walk-in closet. A second bedroom completes the main level.
- Upstairs, you will find four bedroom suites that wrap around a kitchenette. The rear-facing bedrooms each have access to the covered balcony or terrace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,874 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,438 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,536 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 492 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 43 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 6"
- Depth: 64' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 499 sq. ft.
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss