Modern Vacation Home Plan for the Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This modern home plan is ideal for the sloping lot and puts all the bedrooms on the lower level leaving the main floor with its soaring ceilings for entertaining.
- The main entrance has a large walk-in closet that is helps minimize clutter. This space also includes a shower room, convenient for cleaning up after hitting the trails
- The kitchen is open to the dining room and living room and has a large island with convenient access to the sheltered deck making outdoor dining a breeze. The deck measures 14' by 14' which easily allows for a table for 6 people and a BBQ.
- The lower level gives you 3 large bedrooms, a large bathroom with separate bath and shower as well as washer/dryer, and extra storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,085 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,145 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 940 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss