Modern Victorian Home Plan with Piano and Art Rooms
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- A stark contrast in exterior colors lends a modern element to this Victorian-influenced home plan. Inside, an open-concept layout is met with quieter, creative spaces, like the piano and art rooms.
- The spacious kitchen hosts a prep island and hidden walk-in pantry behind cabinet doors, while the nearby covered patio is perfect for grilling or dining outdoors.
- Four garage bays attached to the side of the home open into a generous mudroom with built-in cubbies to help you remain organized.
- Five bedrooms are located upstairs; the largest is reserved for the homeowner and includes a private balcony, fireplace, and 5-fixture bathroom with his and hers closets.
- Gain 2,334 square feet of living space with the optional lower level, and discover a home office, exercise room, kitchenette, theater, and guest suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,877 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,210 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,667 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,334 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5, 6, 7, or 8
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 6"
- Depth: 73' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1570 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"