Modest One-story Southwestern Home Plan with 3 Clustered Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A modest one-story Southwestern home plan, this design features generously sized open gathering spaces ideal for entertaining guests.
- The wide-open and vaulted living room and kitchen have generous windows. The kitchen has an easily accessible wall pantry and large island with an eating bar.
- Glass doors open from the dining room onto a covered patio, expanding your enjoyment to the otudoors.
- The owner's suite to the right of the home is tightly nestled with the two other bedrooms in the house and has exterior access.
- A separate mud room and utility room are nice-to-haves and are located by the garage entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,042 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,042 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 6"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Max ridge height: 13' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss