Modest Ranch on a Large Unfinished Basement
About This Plan
- This easy-to-build 2-bed house gives has a simple rectangular footprint and a gable roof. A vaulted covered entry provides shelter at the front door that opens to reveal a vaulted interior that is open front to back.
- Sliding doors by the breakfast area take you to the covered deck in back.
- The master bedroom is on the right and has a walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath. The second bedroom is across the home for your privacy.
- An unfinished basement gives you expansion possibilities and room for storage.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 68414VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 660 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss