2 Bed Ranch with Vaulted Great Room for a Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This 2 bed house plan has a vaulted covered entry and a front porch spanning the entire front of the home. Centered on the porch, a pair of french doors open to reveal a dramatic vaulted interior (17' high) and a floor plan open front to back.
- French doors by the breakfast area take you to the covered deck in back, perfect for al fresco entertaining. A screened porch and an uncovered deck on the side give you two more places to enjoy the fresh air.
- The master bedroom is on the right and has a walk-in closet and screened porch access. The second bedroom is across the home for your privacy.
- An unfinished basement gives you expansion possibilities and room for storage.
- Related Plans: Get a drive-under garage approachable from the side with house plan 68759VR. Get a crawlspace foundation with house plan 68536VR and 68691VR. Get a deeper footprint and more living space with house plan 68521VR (2,000 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Deck: 260 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 150 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 206 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 500 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 5"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick