Modest-Sized 2-Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this one-story house plan has an open layout that makes the home feel bigger.
- The left side of the home is open front to back and sliding doors by the dining room take you outside.
- An island in the kitchen boosts the counter space and storage and has room for three stools.
- The laundry room is conveniently located on the main floor to both bedrooms.
- An unfinished basement gives you expansion possibilities.
- A 1-car garage has direct access to the home via the laundry room.
- Related Plan: Remove the garage and get an extra bedroom with house plan 22472DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,344 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,344 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 32 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,344 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 35' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 4" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12