Mountain Carriage House Plan with Forward-Facing Deck
About This Plan
- This mountain, carriage house plan features 3 bedrooms and a large, covered deck off the second level.
- The 2-car garage includes enough space for a workshop area, and a third bay is ideal for lawn equipment, or an all-terrain vehicle.
- Step inside the formal entrance to discover a coat closet and an eat-in kitchen, complete with a cozy fireplace.
- A bedroom on the main level neighbors a powder bath with a shower, and the laundry room includes a utility sink.
- Upstairs, a den leads to the master suite, with an oversized shower in the attached bath, and another bedroom is located next to a full bath. Retreat to the covered deck to enjoy the fresh air.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,510 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 698 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 812 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 607 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss