About This Plan
- MORE PHOTOS: See photos of client homes built in North Carolina and Idaho. And this modified one in our Facebook and Google+ photo albums.
- This 3-bedroom mountain house plan has a fantastic wrap-around porch and dramatic deck designed to take advantage of your view lot.
- The great room is open to above giving you a gerat sense of openness and stunning views from the loft.
- An open floor plan gives you great sight lines from any point of the kitchen and great/dining room areas.
- The master suite has a pair of french doors that take you to the rear covered deck. A walk-in closet and five fixture bath round out the suite.
- The back deck has a gentled curve to it giving you a 12'-deep space perfect for an outdoor living room.
- The washer dryer is on the main floor.
- Upstairs, bedroom 3 has a fireplace and direct bath access.
- The roof has a 10:12 pitch, with a secondary pitch of 3:12.
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 square feet of room for your cars and/or storage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 18715CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,630 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,559 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,071 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick