Rustic Lodge House Plan
About This Plan
- Stone, shakes and siding adorn the exterior of this rustic Mountain home plan with wrap-around porches. Log siding and 2x6 construction give you a blend of rustic appeal and energy efficiency.
- A fireplace on the side porch will warm your toes. Turn the corner and head for the rear deck.
- The open floor plan gathers everyone together and a first floor master suite save climbing stairs.
- Two bedrooms and a loft occupy the second level.
- The loft could easily hold a sleeper sofa to accommodate more guests and has views below.
- Added Bonus: This mountain home plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 sq. ft. of room for your cars and storage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 18700CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,630 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,559 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,071 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick