Mountain Cottage with Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- A ribbed metal roof caps this charming, Mountain Cottage, complete with a wraparound porch welcoming you inside.
- To the right of the foyer, discover a mud/laundry room combo with a stacked washer and dryer. A pocket door reveals the pass-thru pantry that provides a shortcut to the kitchen.
- A cathedral ceiling lends an elegant feature to the living room, and the open flow connects you with the dining area and kitchen to bring the family together. Retreat to the covered porch or terrace for outdoor enjoyment.
- The lofted, master bedroom consumes the second level, along with a full bathroom.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bath on the lower level, and a secondary family room features a wood stove and access to a covered porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,122 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 850 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 850 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 422 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 29' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss