Mountain Country Home Plan Under 2100 Square Feet with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding, attractive gables and a 6' deep porch that wraps around the front and side (and continues around the back 10' deep) gives this rustic country home plan great curb appeal.
- The light-filled interior features a 2-story great room with a vaulted ceiling with loads of windows. The adjoining eat-in kitchen includes a multi-purpose island.
- The master bedroom is located on the main floor and has direct access to the back porch, a 4-fixture bathroom, and a walk-in closet.
- A loft at the top of the stairs overlooks the great room below and two bedrooms share a bath. The upstairs master has its own private balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,095 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,543 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 552 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 766 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,505 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 9"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 692 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick