Mountain Country Home Plan with 3 Bedroom Suites
About This Plan
- This open concept, 3-bed home plan has plenty of space for living and entertaining. An 8'-deep porch spans the entire front and a 9'-deep one spans the entire back.
- Inside, the great room has a vaulted ceiling and generous sized fireplace and the space is open to the kitchen.
- The combination kitchen has a large island with counter seating and the adjacent dining area has windows on three sides providing plenty of light.
- The main level master suite has a generous size bath that includes a walk-in-shower, separate tub and double-sink vanity.
- Upstairs, there are two more bedroom suites, with the one on the right having a sitting area. Both suites have access to a large balcony ideal for enjoying your morning coffee.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 68434VR. Get a version on a walkout basement with house plan 68713VR (2,015 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,992 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,219 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 773 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 947 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick