3-Bed Country Home Plan with Back Porches On Both Floors
About This Plan
- A front porch with a vaulted gable gives you a place to enjoy the views and adds to the curb appeal of this 3-bed country home plan. Designed on a walkout basement, it is ideal for a rear sloping lot.
- The great room has a vaulted ceiling and generous sized fireplace and is open to the kitchen and dining area.
- French doors in the dining area open to the covered back porch. There is also access to the porch from the mudroom.
- The master suite is located on the main floor and has a generous size bath that includes a walk-in-shower, separate tub and double-sink vanity.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bath and an open loft opens to the back porch.
- Related Plans: Get 2 master suites with house plan 68434VR (1,973 sq. ft.). Get a 2-dormer version with plan 68432VR and 3 dormers with house plans 68433VR (1,990 sq. ft.) and 68653VR (2,718 sq. ft.) .
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,015 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,210 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 805 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 969 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick