Mountain Craftsman House Plan Under 4500 Square Feet with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- This 4,452 square foot Mountain Craftsman house plan gives you 3 or 4 bedrooms depending upon how you use the flex room in the finished lower level (1,903 square feet).
- An angled 3-car garage comes off the left side and gives you 928 square feet of parking space and accesses the home through the mudroom with a 3'10" by 11'10" coat closet.
- The great room has a vaulted ceiling which extends to the covered patio beyond. Access to the patio is gained from the breakfast room.
- A split bedroom layout has the master suite occupying the entire right side of the home. Laundry is conveniently accessible from the 16'9" by 7'8" walk-in closet.
- The kitchen has a large island with casual seating and a walk-in pantry.
- In the lower level you'll find a rec room with bar, a flex room that can be used as a fourth bedroom or as a gym or home office and a bedroom suite. There is also storage, a utility room and a safe room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,452 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,903 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,549 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 393 sq. ft.
- Entry: 98 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 290 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,019 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 103' 11"
- Depth: 72' 5"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 928 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss