Mountain Craftsman House Plan with Stone and Board and Batten Exterior
2 - 5
About This Plan
- The rugged mountain Craftsman house plan has a stone and board and batten exterior and offers you expansion with the optional finished lower level that comes with your purchase. Two garages give you a total of 3-car parking while not distracting from the visual appeal of the front of the home.
- A covered porch welcomes you to the front door. Inside, the vaulted great room is visible the moment you step into the home.
- An open concept layout combines the kitchen, dining room and great room into an inviting space and sliding doors open to the covered deck in back from the great room and dining room (and the back bedroom).
- The master suite has outdoor access and a large walk-in shower and walk-in closet.
- Build out the downstairs and you'll get two more bedrooms and a large family room and an exercise room. There is plenty of storage and room for your mechanicals below as well.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,491 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,491 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 864 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,584 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 907 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 6"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1014 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2.5 on 12