Mountain Craftsman Plan Under 4000 Square Feet with Optional Lower Level
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Metal roof accents and timber-framed gables decorate the front elevation of this Mountain Craftsman home plan that gives you 3,907 square feet of living space.
- Tall ceilings crown the foyer and great room to create a light-filled living space, while the eat-in kitchen boasts a large range and walk-in pantry that conveniently connects to the mudroom.
- Occupying the right side of the main level, discover the master bedroom with an open and spa-like ensuite, dual walk-in closets, and a private covered patio. Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be found upstairs.
- The angled garage provides space for 2 cars, while a mud / laundry room just inside serves as a catchall. A home office with rearward views completes the main floor.
- Finish the lower level and gain a rec room, wet bar, wine room, and fourth bedroom suite.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 3 to 5 days for delivery if it includes Readable Reverse.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,907 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,937 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 970 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 632 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 745 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,047 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,778 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 129' 9"
- Depth: 72' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 888 sq. ft.
- Count: 2, 3, or 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 11' 4" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss