Mountain Craftsman with Wraparound Deck and Option to Finish Basement
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- The vertical board and batten draws your gaze upward to the gabled peaks of this Mountain Craftsman home plan, complete with a stone-wrapped chimney flanked by oversized windows providing superior views.
- The formal entry and family foyer (from the double garage) merge in the mudroom, providing one convenient space to store outerwear and shoes.
- A vaulted ceiling above the open living space makes the room feel more spacious and french doors provide easy access to the wraparound deck.
- The smart floor plan provides a main-level master bedroom with a wet room in the ensuite and a shortcut into the laundry room from the walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, an office / loft overlooks the living space below, while bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- Gain 1,464 square feet of living space when you finish the lower level and enjoy a living room with a kitchenette and access to a private patio, along with a fourth bedroom and full bath.
- Related Plan: Move the garage to the basement with house plan 68890VR.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,569 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,464 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,105 sq. ft.
- Deck: 849 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,464 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 5"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 579 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick