Mountain Craftsman with Wraparound Deck and Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- The vertical board and batten draws your gaze upward to the gabled peaks of this Mountain Craftsman home plan designed for a sloping lot, complete with a stone-wrapped chimney flanked by oversized windows providing superior views.
- A deck surrounds much of the main floor and has entry points from the mudroom, great room and master bedroom.
- A vaulted ceiling above the open living space makes the room feel more spacious and french doors provide easy access to the wraparound deck.
- The smart floor plan provides a main-level master bedroom with a wet room in the ensuite and a shortcut into the laundry room from the walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, you'll find Bedroom 2 and an office / loft.
- The basement gives you 681 square feet of expansion space, a mechanical room and parking for 2 cars.
- Related Plan: Get a ground level garage with plan 68806VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,742 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,489 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 572 sq. ft.
- Deck: 887 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 681 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 86 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 722 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick