Mountain Elegance with Arched Entry
3 - 4
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This mountain Craftsman house plan has an exterior with a great blend of materials, three shed roofs plus a barrel arched covered entry past your walled private courtyard.
- Inside, you'll enjoy the open floor plan with the vaulted great room open to the kitchen and dining area. Windows overlook the covered deck in back and a fireplace adorns the gently curved wall on the left.
- You get two islands in the kitchen plus a large walk-in pantry. Dining al fresco is easily facilitated with its location by the covered deck and the screened porch with outdoor fireplace.
- The master bedroom is privately located on the main floor and has its own deck, a huge walk-in closet and great bath.
- Angled off the front, the vaulted den gives you a quiet place to read or work.
- Your 4-car garage leads to an oversized mudroom and adjacent laundry room. Stairs take you to the upstairs where there are two beds with walk-ins and private baths plus a communal loft space.
- The optional finished lower level comes with the plans and gives you 1,531 square feet of finished expansion space plus parking for a fifth car.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,988 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,913 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,075 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,531 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 2,081 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 254 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 111' 0"
- Depth: 84' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2286 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 or 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot