Mountain Escape with Upstairs Quarters
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This rugged house plan has a wood and stone exterior with stout stone columns supporting a beautiful trussed covered entry. A shed dormer over the garage provides room and light for the upstairs living quarters inside.
- The vaulted spaces - foyer, living & dining rooms, and kitchen - add comfortable volume to nicely proportioned room sizes. Abundant windows maximize views and natural light with an emphasis placed on views to the back.
- Wide hallways and doorways make for easy traffic flow, even for those that need Barrier Free Access. The front room off the foyer is perfect for a den or music room.
- The kitchen has unobstructed views all the way to the fireplace in the living room and has a large island with seating. A large walk-in pantry and convenient access to the garage entry makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- The owners' suite has patio access and the handsome master bath has an extra spacious shower.
- The upstairs gives you a complete living suite with a kitchen, open living area and a full bedroom suite.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate layout and a simpler upstairs with house plan 18247BE and a less rustic version with house plan 18222BE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,454 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,188 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,266 sq. ft.
- Deck: 371 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 252 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,247 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 8"
- Depth: 83' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 632 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"